vrijdag, februari 24, 2006

Electric Spark In A Dry Forest


This is an excerpt from the most recent Electric Tiger release Dian Hu (Electric Tiger in Chinese), a piece entitled Electric Spark In A Dry Forest. There are more excerpts on the Electric Tiger website for those are interested. Sorry about the shortness of the things, but my concerns when I made them were the problems of bandwith and download time. So I opted to give a reasonable sample that could be downloaded relatively easy over a simple telephone dialup line onto a less than optimal machine. Dian Hu was a definite pleasure to make and it was shortly after we released it that Ticharu manifested in cyberspace unto me.

2 Comments:

Blogger AndyW said...

I like the different sound effects you have. Where do get your sound effects from?

8:21 a.m.  
Blogger WT said...

I combine lots of effects together patched together in various sequences and routings. I have the whole DigiTech XP series, several of their delays, various distortion boxs, a couple of different wah pedals, a couple of EH wonders, several Alesis effects. I also play with tape speed, put things on backwards, leave instruments untuned and so on. And then thera are those multiple layers of instruments and sound that are so much a part of the ET sound...

8:47 a.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home